• Water Service Application/Domestic Water Agreement
    This form is required to purchase a tap or initiate a change in ownership or change of tenant for a property.
  • Tap Request
    This form is for routine tap requests. For special services, contact our office.
  • Direct Pay
    Authorize direct payment from your bank account. A cancelled check must accompany the Authorization Form, in accordance with federal law.
  • Notice to Landlords
    Important information for landlords regarding change in tenant requirements, water bill responsibilities, shutoff notices, etc.
  • Fire Hydrant Installation Review Request
    – Once it is determined that a water main is of sufficients size, this form is used to request installation of a fire hydrant at a specific location.